BASIC SPECS OF THE MARTIN YALE 400 PAPER JOGGER
- The perfect machine to pair with paper folders, binding machines, pressure sealers, folder inserters, paper cutters, and creasing machines
- Eliminates static between sheets to prevent sticking and misfolds
- Quickly arranges paper into a neat, straight stack with no cling
- Type: Single Bin
- Electrical: 115V
- Dimensions: 15" L x 12" W x 15" H
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Jogs 1 ream of 8 1/2" x 11" or 1/2 ream of 8 1/2" x 14" paper
- Restocking fee charged to returns.
Description of the martin yale 400
- The Martin Yale 400 Paper Jogger acts as a perfect companion for binding machines, folding machines, and paper cutters. For any of these projects, you need paper to be perfectly straight and not sticking together. Rather than manually arranging documents yourself, the 400 jogger will effectively complete this task for you, and in less time. Stripping your documents of static electricity, the Martin Yale 400 eliminates any chance of your papers sticking together. The Martin Yale 400 also guarantees a perfectly aligned and uniform stack of paper for your projects. Simply stack your paper into the enclosed bin, flip a switch, and the jogging process begins. Exceptionally flexible, the 400 jogger accepts a full ream of 8 1/2" x 11" paper or one half ream of 8 1/2" x 14." The 400 jogger squares up paper thanks to the isolation-mounted eccentric weight movement and self-aligning, oil-infused bearings. Compact in size, this tabletop jogger takes up hardly any space and weighs a mere 28 lbs. Be sure to operate the Martin Yale 400 on a sturdy and firm table or desk, as the vibrations will cause the machine to shake. Convenient rubber feet help the 400 jogger remain immobile during the jogging process. The Martin Yale 400 Paper Jogger is low in cost and makes a great addition to print shops, offices, or copy centers.