- Paper Weight: 60 gsm to 166 gsm / 16# Bond to 90# Index
- Max Paper Size: 11.75" x 18"
- Min Paper Size: 5" x 5"
- Paper Type: Non or Semi-Gloss only, call for coated or glossy stock
- Speed: Variable 5,000 to 12,000 sheets/hour
- Duty Cycle: Light Duty
- Adjustment: Manual
- Feed Type: Friction
- Multi-sheet: Yes
- Sheet capacity of 300 sheets 8 1/2" x 11", 20 lb. bond
- Can feed wide range of paper weights without having to adjust the feed system
- Fully enclosed manually adjusted fold tables for quieter operation and improved operator safety
- Fold types: letter, z-fold, half, double-parallel, gate, engineering (short z-fold) and church
- Folds stapled sets up to 5 sheets through manual bypass
- Dimensions: 41â€ x 19.5â€ x 14â€
- Weight: 81 lbs
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Restocking fee charged to returns
Description of the Martin Yale 1811 Paper FolderMartin Yale once again proves why their paper folders are used by so many organizations from churches and schools to offices. The Martin Yale 1811 Paper Folder is built to handle paper sizes from 5â€ x 5â€ all the way up to 11.75â€ x 18â€, it automatically feeds, folds and stacks up to 12,000 sheets per hour. It offers 7 different fold types: Letter, Half, Z, Double Parallel, Gate, Engineering and Church, as well as the ability to customize folds.
User friendly features include a top loading feed tray which holds up to 300 sheets plus something you don't see on every folding machine, a manual bypass which allows you to fold stapled sets of up to 5 sheets. Large rubber rollers insures smooth, consistent paper feeding and durable conveyor belts make sure that completed jobs are kept in neat, easy to handle, fanned stacks.