BASIC SPECS OF THE 1616 LETTER OPENER
- Opens one envelope at a time, 1-30 per day
- Accepts standard-size business envelopes
- Electrical: 110 V
- Dimensions: 7 1/8" x 9 1/2" x 4" (W x D x H)
- Weight:8.8 lbs
- Restocking fee charged to returns.
DESCRIPTION OF THE 1616 LIGHT-DUTY ELECTRIC DESKTOP LETTER OPENER
- The Martin Yale 1616 is a small business letter opener. This letter opener handles standard to business sized envelopes rapidly, cleanly, and with safety. The Martin Yale 1616 is what is known as a desktop letter opener, and its conveniently small foot print (only 9.5" x 7.25") means that it will fit in many different settings. If you have combined mail room responsibilities with front desk work, this low noise machine can easily fit into such a small setting and perform optimally. It is also a good solution for the standalone mail room that experiences a low volume of mail each day. The blades quickly and cleanly slice through your envelopes and are fully enclosed. The manual design of the Martin Yale 1616 desktop letter opener is meant to experience few jams and function as quickly and efficiently as possible. Capable of opening one envelope at a time, the 1616 handles up to approximately 30 envelopes a day. If your business or organization must handle a low volume flow of mail or documents each day, this letter opener could easily become your ideal solution. Not only is it safe and effective on most types of envelopes, but it is also designed for peak performance on an ongoing basis. The non-skid design ensures that no time is wasted and that even the amount of energy expended by the user is kept to a minimum. No more chasing the letter opener as it slides thanks to the intelligent design of this effective unit..