Basic Specs of the Challenge Handy-Jog
- Tray size:11" x 17" x 3"
- Electrical: 120 V
- Dimensions: 9-1/4" L x 16-1/2" W x 14-29/32" H
Features of the Challenge Handy-Jog
- Small design allows it to be placed beside another machine
- Powerful jogging action
- Front-side loading
- Quiet operation
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism
- Optional "Instant-On" footswitch
DESCRIPTION OF THE HANDY JOG PAPER JOGGER / 11"X 17" / A3
- Binding firms, printers, and other professional settings often require paper jogging as part of an essential process. This is the movement of large quantities of paper or stock to ensure they are properly aligned into a neat stack, and whether this is for cutting, binding, padding, or printing, it must be done in a way that ensures optimal results for many different needs. Often, joggers are limited in their capacities, but the Handy Jog paper jogger / 11"x 17" / A3 is ideally sized for a diversity of work and needs. The Handy Jog paper jogger features the largest paper tray available, which means that everything up to the ledger sizes can be handled quickly and efficiently. Not only that, but the increased support of the Handy Jog paper jogger allows for unusual paper stocks to be dealt with too. From card stock to glossy sheets, this machine is capable of getting consistent results. The Handy Jog paper jogger can handle stacks up to three inches in height and operates very quietly thanks to its innovative drive mechanism. This is a maintenance free design that is powerful and capable of handling difficult weights and yet it is quiet enough to run in any office setting. Powered with a foot pedal, it is a truly hands free unit as well. Not only is this machine quiet, but it does not demand a tremendous amount of space. The foot print of the unit is just over one foot square, and this allows the device to be placed on a standard desk or work area without compromising a great deal of room. It is also light in weight at less than 16 pounds, and this means it is a very portable jogging solution as well. For those who must jog oversized pages as well as standard sheets, this machine is a workable solution. Whether tackling piles of glossy and heavy sheets or small stacks of card stock, this unit will quietly and efficiently align the pages precisely. The sturdier design of the unit makes it good for multiple materials and a large number of operators, and it can be used in almost any binding, printing, office services, or professional setting. It will operate for a long time without maintenance thanks to its quality components and mechanism.